DP Xray & hoof photo added(repost)

Stephanie Stout

Edited

Hi Lavinia, Dr. K, and everyone,

I added King's DP xray and a photo of his FR hoof after the trim. I took the photo while he was laying down, if that doesn't work let me know and I will try for clear photos while he is upright. What do you think?? Infection or ??

Thank you so much!!

Stephanie & King
October 2014
Oregon
Case History

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 09:37 am, Stephanie Stout wrote:

 I needed the dorsoproximal-palmarodistal view that shows the outline of the coffin bone.

Stephanie Stout

Hi Dr. Kellon,

Thanks for the reply. I requested a DP xray and this is what the vet took.

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/photo/1402/6?p=Name,,,20,1,0,0

Is this the wrong angle?

Thanks!!!
--
Stephanie & King
October 2014

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

This is an example of the view needed to assess bone loss better:

http://horsesidevetguide.com/hsvg/OnlineDatabase/media/71.png