can't open case history file

millionairess1989

I need to do a new case history for Mill, but I can't get the file to open. I click on open or open and save but nothing works. Help please! I'm not sure where our old case history was.

Jennifer & Mill
Middle TN
~2010

Hi, Jennifer - I went to your case history link, and it opened fine for me at this time:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Millionairess  However, because it was uploaded by LeeAnne, you will have to request her or one of the mods to delete it once you get your new one uploaded.

I am a technotard, so I will send you to the Case History Help page (although I am sure you have already been there!); if nothing on that page works for you, we will get LeeAnne to help.

Wiki Page:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/wiki/home   Scroll down to Case History Help.

Hugs to Mill!
--

Jaini Clougher (BSc,BVSc)

Merlin (over the bridge) ,Maggie,Gypsy, Ranger

BC 09
ECIR mod/support

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jaini%20and%20Merlin-Maggie-Gypsy