MightyCause Donation

Reta Heaslip

I recently signed up to donate funds to ECIR as part of their year end campaign. I opted to send $5.00 on a monthly basis, however, the receipt that I received from MightyCause shows a donation of $5.00 only. How should I interpret this? Should I have received a receipt for $60 for the year; will MightCause acknowledge my $5.00 donation each month? Is there a way to check to see if my donation was monthly or a one-time $5.00 donation?
--
Reta
Sept 7, 2017

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Reta%20and%20Whistler .

Nancy C

Hi Reta

Thank you so much for your support.

Our records show you have signed up for $5 recurring monthly donations. You shoudl receive a receipt every month.

How to check and manage your donation status is here:

https://support.mightycause.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015176772-How-to-Set-Up-and-Manage-Your-Recurring-Donation-on-Mightycause

Or go directly to your dashboard in the upper right hand corner of your MC home page and click on your name, scroll down to DONATIONS.  The link above will also walk you through these steps.

Thanks again, Reta.
--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2020 NO Laminitis! Conference, October 22 - 25, Harrisburg, PA

Joy V

I also signed up on MightyCause and my account shows nothing.  I don't understand how I can manage my donations when they don't even show up under my account?  I followed the link you posted and signed, but it shows nothing about ECIR.  I'm usually pretty computer savvy but this webpage has me stumped...  Any guidance?

Thank you!

--
Joy and Willie
(aka FLS Boxcar Willie)

Nevada County, CA - 2019

Nancy C

Hi Joy

I am showing a Joy V donating on 12.13.  A recurring donation. Yes?

Not sure where you went but will recommend these two links again, as well as a link for DONOR SUPPORT

If you still have problems, please pm me.

HOW TO make a donation:

https://support.mightycause.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015180112-How-to-Make-a-Donation-on-Mightycause

HOW TO MANAGE your recurring donation:

https://support.mightycause.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015176772-How-to-Set-Up-and-Manage-Your-Recurring-Donation-on-Mightycause.

DONOR SUPPORT
https://support.mightycause.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000833872-Donor-Support

Thank you so very much Joy!! Hope we can figure this out.

--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2020 NO Laminitis! Conference, October 22 - 25, Harrisburg, PA

Reta Heaslip

Joy V

Thank you Nancy.  I will contact Mighty Cause today because the recurring donations are not showing up.  They must be having a problem w/ the site.

--
Joy and Willie
(aka FLS Boxcar Willie)

Nevada County, CA - 2019