Topics

I.r. horse questioning joint injections

Jonni Jump

I haven't had my mare tested but I suspect she has i.r.
She recently injured her shoulder and was on previcoxx for 40 days and got better but now she bucked around and is lame again.
Should I have her tested or keep her on the previcoxx?
Or should I try cbd or msm?
I am still struggling with white line separation
She gets recommend diet and on a dry lot so I'm not sure what else to do. She needs exercise but she can't because she's lame.
--
Jonni Jump
June, 2018

Lorna Cane

Hi Jonni,

I think you are missing a lot of messages, answering your questions.

Here's the latest one from Maxine:
https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/message/246981

--

Lorna  in Eastern  Ontario
2002

Jonni Jump

I'm not getting any replies so I'm posting everyday until I get answers
--
Jonni Jump
June, 2018
Augusta Ga.
Mirage i.r. friesian/ssh mare
Mirage:
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jonni,%20Mirage,%20and%20Lily
Lily:

Jonni,

You're getting replies in digest form but you can always look online as well to see all the answers.