LJ and Rhodiola

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

I know you must be holding your breath heading into December after last year's adventures!  I was reviewing your file for Rhodiola effects. His glucose has normalized. While insulin is still too high it is considerably lower than it was last year. Have you noticed any physical changes since starting the Rhodiola?

Anyone else trying it?

I don't have insulins on them but two local mares have lost their crests on Rhodiola.

2 for 1 course sale 2018 is on
EC Owner 2001

Lorna Cane

Eleanor,I'm sorry if I've missed this,but what dose are you recommending?

--

Lorna in Eastern Ontario, Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

1 to 3 tsp of the powdered whole herb.

2 for 1 course sale 2018 is on
EC Owner 2001

LJ Friedman

I didn’t notice any change with the rhodiola herb. At your suggestion, I started using shipping boots and leg wraps with the clouds at night starting last month to keep Jesse warm . That was the only hole in my arsenal that I could plug up. Thank you for inquiring. I’m getting x-rays on Monday Of his feet and will post when They are done

Lj friedman san diego. Nov 2014

--
LJ Friedman  Nov 2014  San Diego, CA

. https://ecir.groups. io/g/CaseHistory/files/LJ% 20and%20Jesse ( https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/LJ%20and%20Jesse )