Sue - I live in IL and have not had any problems at all with Pet Health Pharmacy.
--
Deb and Scotty I/R, PPID
Pecatonica Illinois, May 13, 2019
Case History:
Photos:

Sue Hansen

Pecatonica Illinois, May 13, 2019
Case History:
Photos:
Thriving Pets emphasized the Czech Republic making their ingredients because at the time, China was supplying  it to other pharmacies.  That's the only reason.  I'm going to call PetHealth Pharmacy.  Thank you for your feed back.

--
Sue H.
June 2017. Markle, IN USA

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

Thanks, Sue.  Just curious how you would know who is supplying other pharmacies?  There are many suppliers of bulk pergolide, including Italy, Netherlands and Israel in addition to China. I wonder who supplies the pergolide for Prascend? I'm not trying to hassle you!  - Just wonder if you were fed a line.

LJ Friedman

why would anyone use thriving pets for cp vs pethealth pharmacy?  i’d like to consider a change and would like to have the facts and reasons to change.  Not really looking to change , more wondering why thriving pets get any of our business based on their new business model. Maybe I’m missing some information that can allow me to recommend them if I asked

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos

Eben Haber

I had been using Thriving Pets for a year or so, and Comet's ACTH numbers were doing great. When I went to order more I was told that the compounding pharmacy that Thriving Pets worked with had been sold, and the new one would no longer ship to many states (including mine). The guy on the phone couldn't offer specific advice on where to go, so I'm off to try Pet Health which many people here have mentioned.
--
Eben & Comet in Cupertino, 2019

Case Study
Photos

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

To clarify, pharmacies, reputable pharmacies anyway, do not ship to states where they are not licensed. That's the law.  It facilitates inspections and tracking if there's a problem, If there is enough business to justify paying for a license, they'll do it. Thriving Pets has had issues with state licenses before. If the compounding pharmacy they use is following the law, good for them.

millionairess1989

Pet Health Pharmacy has a new name. It's now Women's International Pharmacy. I found out when Mill's last Pergolide order arrived.
--
Jennifer in Middle TN  2010
 Mill 32 yrs Arabian-PPID, IR & Pacemaker Dependent

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Millionairess

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Jack-TN%20Walker

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Thanks for the heads-up, Jennifer.

Pet Health has always been a branch of Women's International Pharmacy.

Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI
Moderator ECIR

millionairess1989

Hi Lavinia,

That's good to know. I've ordered from them for years and had no idea about the name. I'm glad that's all that's changed.