jesse and majestic. new facility

LJ Friedman

I took this short video of Jesse on the equiciser  at day 10 at the new facility. days 1 and 2 were no picnic as  jesse was very unsettled. But a few changes with Stalls and neighbors etc. and he is as happy as can be. This facility has a rehabilitation component so he’s very well taken care of and gets fed four times a day.

https://youtu.be/GU0HZoLGJOI

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

Good for him - and nice trim horses too!

Deb Walker

That is awesome LJ. So glad to hear good news after the move.
--
Deb and Scotty I/R, PPID
Pecatonica Illinois, May 13, 2019
Case History:
Photos:

Bobbie Day

Very nice !
My friends have a set up like this, I’m jealous for sure. They board and give lots of lessons.
My dream job 😊

--
Bobbie and Desi
Utah, Nov 2018

Joy V

Very nice!!

--
Joy and Willie
(aka FLS Boxcar Willie)

Nevada County, CA - 2019

Lynn

That's fantastic LJ...so glad to hear they are settling. I too am jealous of the equiciser!
--
Lynn
Beavercreek, Ohio