LaminaSaver

Kim Rice

Hi,
Does anyone know anything about LaminaSaver, active ingredient:  Restaurex by Figuerola?

A friend at the barn mentioned it to me.

Thoughts or knowledge appreciated.

Thank you
--
Kim R, Lafayette, CA  2019
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kim%20and%20Shomee

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

Edited

I've used it extensively in the past but you have to double the recommended dose to get good effects which makes it very expensive. The primary active ingredient I believe is Jiaogulan, which can be used by itself for a tiny fraction of the price, or get wider spectrum support with LaminOX https://uckele.com/laminox-3lbs.html for less than half the price ($6.18 vs $2.30) - not factoring in the 5% ECIR discount.