Finally can get hay tested but have a question


I have gotten my hay sample (borrowed hay probe from County  AG department) and will send it to equi-analytical. I read that the test called Trainer (603) is the one to use, but it seems incomplete as it doesn't mention the results of sugar in the hay, only Protein, fiber, carbohydrates and minerals. Do I need to request that added or is there another test I should be using  and which services should I request? I will have a supplement custom made once I get the results. Would Mad Barn be the one to use for that?  So excited to have my pony with me and no longer in a boarding situation where I can better control her diet. Thanks so much!   
Tucker and Indigo
NC, Nov 2018

ferne fedeli

ESC is the sugar result in 603...

Ferne Fedeli  Magic & Jack   2007

No. California
Case History