Water Tests and filtration systems that work?

Kelly Gilmartin

I am testing the water at the barn today. I suspect it may contain higher levels of iron. Is there a filtration system that can be installed on a spicket somewhat reasonably? How do others handle water with higher iron?
--
Kelly Gilmartin/Buddy
Western Massachusetts

Nancy C

Hi Kelly

Here is a thread discussing options. What ever you decide, you need to test post-filtration to make sure it is working.

https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/topic/68553884#248319

--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference, August 12-15, Harrisburg, PA