Uckele treats GREAT BUY at Chewy 😊

Bobbie Day

Thanks to whomever mentioned last week that Chewey started carrying Uckele products.
Just wanted to share that they have the four pound bags on sale for 4.95 !
i purchased a couple bags, nice to be able to stock up 😊

--
Bobbie and Desi
NRC March 2020

hmfox77@...

I saw that too and wondered if it was a mistake! It seemed too good to be true :)
I added them to my next auto ship so hopefully the price stays like that for a little longer.
And yes, big thanks to whoever let us know about Uckele at Chewy!
--
Heather F
Minnesota

Case History
Photo Album

How big are these treats?  I am looking for something really small if I can find it.  I considered buying Charlie Bear dog treats which look like miniature oyster crackers.  About dime size.

--
Gail Russell 8/30/2008

 https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Gail%20and%20Brother%20-%20Odin%20-%20Decaffe%20%20-Gunthar .

Bobbie Day

Gail
They’re not very big, just little round pieces that can be easily broken. My little mare loves all the flavors. They’re soft enough to break in two.
--
Bobbie and Desi
NRC March 2020

iluvzhorses <iluvzhorses@...>

I only saw the cherry vanilla 4 lb. bag for 5.99 and the 12oz. bags (peppermint and apple-banana) are 4.70.  Either it was a pricing error and they fixed it or they are out!
--
Lisa And Louie
Eastern NC

Bobbie Day

5.99 for the 4# bag is still around ten dollars off. Maybe those flavors weren’t big sellers.

--
Bobbie and Desi
NRC March 2020