WAS: Question for the Canadian folk / NOW: Lecia & Flyte's photo album

Kirsten Rasmussen

Hi Lecia,

I see you have a photo album for Flyte.  This is the link to it:

You can add the link to your signature and then you will have an easy shortcut for finding your album.  To do this:

1) Go to this link to amend your auto-signature: https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/editsub

2) Scroll down to the signature window, and under your name paste the link to the photo album that I have provided above, then hit "Enter/Return" on your keyboard to add a line and to turn your link blue.

3) IMPORTANT: Scroll to the bottom and hit SAVE!

Now the link is in your signature and you can click on it to find Flyte's photo album.  You may need to start a "New Topic" as if you are posting a new question just to see your signature links and click on them, but you don't need to actually hit "Send".

In her photo album you should see some blue buttons at the top, including an "Add Photos" button.  Click on it, then in the new window that opens click on the blue "Browse" button.  This is where it is tricky because you need to know where the photos are saved so you can navigate to them on your computer/phone/etc.  This is usually where people need on-site help, like a teenager that is more tech savy...  Assuming you find your photos and have selected them, and they have all appeared in the window above the Browse button, you should be able to click on the blue "Add" button to finish and then wait for them to upload and appear in your album.

I hope that helps!

We can help you set up a new photo album for Flame, too, but see if you can manage the above stuff first.  One thing about this platform is that it gets easier with time.   I was lost when I started but by spending lots of time in here and gradually clicking on different things I started to understand it better.  It's all about having time to explore it as it's not an overnight learning experience by any means.

--
Kirsten and Shaku (IR) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History
Shaku's Photo Album

Lecia Martin

oh my gosh I think I got it finally!  Woo hoo! Now for the photos etc. It may take me some time to figure out how to go from phone to computer.   Thanks Kirsten and Sherry
--
Lecia Flyte and Flame
Alberta, Canada

Kirsten Rasmussen

Great!  Let us know when you have photos uploaded, then we will give you your next assignment (sneak peek: putting all of Flyte's case history information into one folder, and adding that link to your signature).

--
Kirsten and Shaku (IR) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History