Test for ACTH levels NOW: Leptin

Nancy C

Small heads up to LJ and everyone, that, due to inconsistencies when testing, ECIR is no longer routinely recommending Leptin.  We still have to be aware of Leptin resistance because it can dictate overeating and there may be cases where Leptin would be warranted for additional info.

The website - ecirhorse.org- has been updated to reflect this info.

See sections on EMS and DDT+E.

--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference, August 12-15, Harrisburg, PA

LJ Friedman

-- Thanks for the update. I only mention leptin because I thought it was something the group always advocates. Thank you

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos