Jesse labs

LJ Friedman

Jesse's labs have improved..  , after 3 cycles of cabergoline at 2.5ml q 10 days.  ( will post to ch) Labs were taken at day 6 of the 10 day interval.

acth   55.0     9-35
insulin 36.88    10-40
glucose  96     71-122

High nitrates still show..   though I think??? the color  change has been less of a dramatic shift??

So, what to do next?  Paying $10   a day for 2.5ml q 10 is high..  also, some appetite veil, not a large issue,, and some reluctance to being injected. also not a large issue.  I can return to 20 mg cp at aprox half the cost and hopefully eliminate the veil and injection displeasure.

I have 2.0ml remaining.. I was considering to use the 2.0 ml at day 10 and start 20 mg cp , how many days after I give the 2.0ml?  ( will use apf for several days) I can also  use 2.5ml /q10 days forever... but dont want to..  current thoughts /options based on these labs?  thanks..

Jesse is very happy and engaged and well clipped with this summer heat.

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos

Two thoughts for consideration –
It may be wishful thinking that his PPID will still be controlled by 20 mg of pergolide.
If he’s doing well on the present protocol, I’d be hesitant to change, other than fine tuning.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo

LJ Friedman

thanks for the reply.   Poor Jesse , struggling with all these mediocre options .

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos

Kirsten Rasmussen

I think Dr Kellon suggested holding off on switching meds until December, did she not?  I know you're eager to try it but you also want to give the switch in meds it's best chance to work for Jesse.

--
Kirsten and Shaku (IR) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History