trainer 603 vs 604

LJ Friedman

I know we use the 603 test. I see the 604 has some additional information. Is it ever useful to use the 604? The site says to use it for challenging horses etc.  Assuming the 603 has enough information to determine nitrates?

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Edited

You need to specifically add nitrates to any of the package tests Equi-Analytical offers.

The #604 adds lignin, fat, ash, cobalt, sulfur and chloride to the #603 items.

Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI
Moderator ECIR

gypsylassie

The last time I did a 603 test,  nitrate was an add on.
Laura K Chappie & Beau over the bridge
2011 N IL