uckele custom supplements and free bslancing??

LJ, last I knew Dr. Kellon will balance hay free of charge for those ECIR group members using Uckele products to balance.  Hopefully, she will correct me if I’m wrong on this.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

Balancing for ECIR members who use Uckele supplements is by me, and is for free. Again, you are incorrect.

Any ECIR member interested in the free balancing should contact me directly at kellon "at" uckele.com.

Just for a little history, Uckele has been supportive of this group since the very early days. They were the first to offer custom supplementation - not because it made money (it doesn't) but because it was needed - and have consistently worked to meet the needs of horses with metabolic issues, dating back to before the time when most vets even acknowledged that IR/EMS existed. There is a section of their web site devoted to listing products safe to use for horses with metabolic issues. Their dedication and integrity is why I joined them after almost 2 decades with an equine "consumer affairs" type publication.  Off soapbox.

Buzz

I have totally relied on Uckele for supplements and have always been happy with the quality, the customer service and support! Thank you Dr. K for helping with all the guidance!
--
Marsha and Dame - Buzzy TN 2019

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Marsha%20and%20Dame%20-%20Buzzy

Brenda Gasch Mittelstadt

I appreciate this as I am needing to fine tune what I’m doing for my supplements and wasn’t sure what next. So I’ll be in touch to determine what we need. Thanks for the info. How do you say Uckele? “ uck  elly? You Kelly?
--
-Brenda

September 2020, Dodgeville WI USA

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Brenda%20and%20Stormy

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

U - kel - ee

Cindy Giovanetti

Siri pronounces it Uk-ul, and I always thought that was how it was pronounced!

--
Cindy, Oden, and Eeyore, North Texas
On ECIR protocol since 2/19

Siri is wrong.

Just to clarify here because there was a question - LJ was incorrect, not Martha!