From then to now, some good news.

Amadadelsol@...

I can’t thank this group enough. In April Frigga had a very bad laminitis episode. She is also PPID. I dove into all of the info here, educated myself and my vet on testing, made several changes to her daily care, changed farriers, and got her diet 100% tight. A month ago she even had a hoof resection and we added heart bar shoes. I am happy to report that she went from desperately sore in April to this yesterday!

https://youtu.be/tNENFnePGIE

We couldn’t be happier.

--
Pat and Frigga
Monkton, VT

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Pat%20and%20Frigga

Fantastic, Pat!  We have listings here for recommended vets and farriers.  Perhaps your team would be willing to have their contact information on that list - they’d be the only Vermonters.  I’m not sure how they get added to the list except that their permission is of course needed.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Deborah Ide

Yay!

--
Deborah
November 2012

Tracy

How awesome for you both!
Jealous of that indoor arena!

My boy is out now, muzzled, running around goofing off with his donkey.
Love watching horses run, buck and play.

--
Tracy and Salsa (1999 model year Paso Fino)
Middle TN USA, September 2019

That is so awesome! I am so happy for you both!

--
Nancy and Akira
3/20/2018  Burkesville KY

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Nancy%20and%20Akira

Lynn

Wonderful Pat! So much joy in that video! Thanks for sharing!
--
Lynn
Beavercreek, Ohio

Deb Walker

I thank you for sharing as well Pat. So good to see the happy endings. Your horse is absolutely breathtaking!!!
--
Deb and Scotty I/R, PPID
Pecatonica Illinois, May 13, 2019
Case History:
Photos:

jtbtolsland@...

-- Awesome, gives me hope!!!! Adorable Icey???!!
Judy B in New Zealand 2020
9 Shetlands 2 horses.