Neurogan dosage

Bobbie Day

Ok girls I decided to jump on the Neurogan bandwagon, truthfully all my horses could stand to be on this but for pain is everyone just giving one scoop?

Excited to see if it will help my older ones.
Thanks
--
Bobbie and Desi
NRC Plus March 2020

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Hi Bobbie, for Vinnie I give the upper end of the dose 1 scoop am and pm ans sometimes 2 scoops am and 1 pm.

Summer I give 1 scoop am and  occasionally 1 scoop pm depending on how she feels.
--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca

Summer

Bobbie Day

Thanks Nancy
i wish I could afford to give it everyone! Going to see if it will work on Desi and our nervous mare.
thx 😊
--
Bobbie and Desi
NRC Plus March 2020

TERRI JENNINGS

My old guys get 2 scoops once a day and are off of all NSAIDs. I have a gelding with navicular that just started so we will see how he does. I’ll get back to you on him.
--
Terri Jennings with Teeny, Finn and Elliott
Arcata, CA