Auburn University PPID/EMS Survey

millionairess1989

The Horse online magazine has an article about Auburn University conducting a survey on PPID and EMS for those of you who are interested. The article and survey links are below.

I used the opportunity to share some misconceptions on testing, medications and dosing. Hopefully it will help educate another generation on Dr. Kellon's well-founded principles.

https://thehorse.com/199076/what-do-you-know-about-equine-endocrine-diseases/?utm_medium=Nutrition+enews&utm_source=Newsletter

https://auburn.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3IWIK9C7LUFijXv

--
Jennifer in Middle TN  2010
 Mill 32 yrs Arabian-PPID, IR & Pacemaker Dependent

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Millionairess

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Jack-TN%20Walker

Bonnie

I struggled awhile on answering the question re: what sources do you use for information. "The internet" made me think of all the bad advice out there, but I clicked on it anyway and added a full paragraph on this group in a later question.

--
Bonnie and Lad
North Ontario

ferne fedeli

Thanks for the info, Jennifer.  I also completed the survey and put in a plug for this group!
--

Ferne Fedeli  Magic & Jack   2007

No. California
Case History

I filled out the survey as well although I was a bit skeptical.  First, there was no option for people like me who own five horses so I put more than five.  Second, there were no accommodations described which matched my situation, which isn’t all that uncommon.  My five horses live in my barn, which I manage.  It will be interesting to see how they interpret their results.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo

Cindy Giovanetti

As to where I get trusted information, I clicked “other” and was able to fill in that ECIR is moderated by a vet on the internet.  LOL.

Cindy

--
Cindy, Oden, and Eeyore, North Texas
On ECIR protocol since 2/19