Slight liver enzymes elevated in blood chemistry test

Nancy C

Hi Tara

More information is needed.

Dr. Kellon requested more info from you here:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/message/263894

Sorry.  I  know that is not what you want to hear, but, again,  info is what is needed.

--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference, August 13-15, ECIR Virtual Conference Room

Tara Smith

Hi I tried sending this last week and did not notice a reply ..was there something I may have missed?My pony and gavi both have slightly elevated  liver enzymes on blood Chemistry test in office..the cbc is going to Cornell for both
--gavi is the only 1 on ivonkana but both are cushings and on pracend ..and thoughts here or wait and see blood CBC from Cornell to see more info ? TRIGLYCERIDES were also requested to be checked on Gavi..Thank you ,Tara
Tara and Gavilon
Mass.  Nov 2017
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Tara%20and%20Gavilon