Are there any photos and x-rays that show a good case - what we should be striving for? #photo

Pat

Sherry Morse

Hi Pat,

Are you asking about photos and x-rays of a normal hoof or one that has recovered from laminitis?  If so you may find Relevante's photo album useful (and there is always the Google): https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=36909

Starshine Ranch

A good case of what?  If you are talking about body condition (?) Equus magazine has a fabulous set of photos showing all the body scores/conditions in picture form in the most recent edition... Spring 2021    Issue 204     Page 31
--
Linda in CA  2020  Midnight and Ostara
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Linda%20Midnight%20OStara

Snowdenfarm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/494840744883083
As Seen On The Sound Hoof is a FB page for photos of sound hooves.
--
CJ Snowden
SE Pennsylvania

Pat

Sorry, I meant x-rays.  I have looked a lot online and here and at Willow's. Still trying to put the puzzle together. Will be doing new xrays end of June.
--
Pat
August 2020

Pat

Will look, thanks very much.
--
Pat
August 2020
Metro Vancouver BC Canada
Case: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Pat%20and%20Willow
Photos: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=253325

Pat

Thank-you. I will take a look.
--
Pat
August 2020
Metro Vancouver BC Canada
Case: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Pat%20and%20Willow
Photos: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=253325

Hi Pat,
I wanted to let you know that I appreciated your asking about this.  It seems to me that having photos and radiographs such as you ask about would be helpful to a number of people.  It’s something I’ve wanted to put together but I haven’t had time to work on it, even with offers of help.  It’s a bit of not knowing where to start.  It’s good to know there are other options available.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo