Vinnie update ~56.25 mg Invokana

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Hi all,

Just wanted to send a brief update on Vinnie. He is doing fantastic!!

Here is a little snippet from our walk yesterday.  Coach Summer is helping Vinnie keep moving 🤣😂. (She is finally on the mend too..) He is up to about 15 mjns of walking with 1 hr of turn out for at will movement which he offers a little play and trotting etc.

https://youtu.be/1wDKHX1_Hao

Vinnie is getting 56.25mg of Invokana which is about 1/8 plus 1/16 of a 300mg pill every day.

I am feeding about 30lb of feed at a ratio to keep his esc +starch at about 8.8. I mix 2  hays, odbtc cubes, beet pulp and lmf low carb as noted in my CH. I am adding more beet pulp to increase his weight a little bit

His last bloodwork from 4/26 is uploaded and we are are for a recheck this month.  I will post those results once we pull the blood, hoping maybe this week.

Thanks so much for all your support in this journey.  I finally am feeling like we may be able to use the  driving cart I bought for him christmas in 2019 😀
Nan

--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca

Summer

hdavis

Super news Nancy!!  Looking forward to seeing Vinnie and the driving cart!!  Great work!

[...]

Heather
August 5, 2017, Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

Riosa

Storm

Case History

Lynn

That's more than fantastic Nancy!!!
--
Lynn
Beavercreek, Ohio

ferne fedeli

So great to hear, Nancy!  What a relief you must feel.  Just don't let down your guard.  I know you know that!?!
--

Ferne Fedeli  Magic & Jack   2007

No. California
Case History

Bobbie Day

He looks so good Nancy , you continue to amaze me. And Vinnie’s will to keep going. You wouldn’t know looking at him now what he’s been through.
Well done ❤️
--
Bobbie and Desi
NRC Plus , NAT , C&IR March 2020

I think he looks great Nancy and glad to hear Summer is doing better as well!

Deb Walker

What a testament to all of your hard work! So happy for you. He looks great.
--
Deb and Scotty I/R, PPID
Pecatonica Illinois, May 13, 2019
Case History: