Laminil product

jessica skene

Hi all!

Just found out about this product, do you have any info about this product and if it works?

https://laminil.us/laminil-mobile/what-is-laminil/?fbclid=IwAR0S4G7PPLfNx33-KxHgxKx9rmoK7vxDDmt9j9n00goFCTIsOEX-MYG6kPM

For my mare that is controled in winter laminitis but always founder mid febuary as soon as the shedding start, possibly because of hormones change and strong heat of spring but I am not abble to control those, still wait for my chasteberry to see if it will helps, but if it doesn't work, and that I need to use the product to stop ovulation, the price is so indecent, not sure I will be able to pay that, as all her supplements and vitamins already cost me a lot :(

So do you know about this product?
--
Jessica Skene  - Abitibi, Québec, Canada
Sonara => Canadian X QH mare , 14 years old, historic of founder and Laminitis, IR / EMS

october 2017

Link to case history: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jessica%20Skene%20and%20Sonara/SonaraCaseHistory2019.pdf
Link to album: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=10295&p=Name,,,20,1,0,0
Link to hay analysis: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jessica%20Skene%20and%20Sonara/analysedefoin.pdf

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Jessica,

This has come up before, just search the message archives for Laminil.

Here's one message from Dr. Kellon to get you started:

https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/message/261904?p=,,,20,0,0,0::Created,,laminil,20,2,0,80951203

Bottom line is that this product targets inflammatory conditions and winter laminitis and hormonal-induced laminitis aren't inflammatory processes, so it's not likely to be helpful.

Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI
Moderator ECIR

jessica skene

Hi!

Thanks, It was my taught, I wanted to be sure tho!