J-Herb on Vancouver Island

Helen Connor

Hi Kirsten,

I'm trying to find a business on Vancouver Island that offers Jiaogulan (J-herb) for sale for cash. Can you help me? I'm in the US and am asking for a horse owner in the island that several of us are trying to help. Lavinia suggested I check with you.

Thanks,
Helen

--
Helen Connor and Blessing (IR/PPID)
Scappoose, OR

sally hill

Our farm “Crackin’ Yolks Farm’ is in Port Alberni, Vancouver Island. We stock J herb, among lots of other equine specialty items. We also sell and deliver tested hay. Feel free to see our website crackinyolksfarm.com or find us on Facebook. Happy to send our product and services list if wanting.
--
Sally Hill
Port Alberni, BC (2018)

Cheryl Oickle

Hi I get my J herb from  Mad Barn. There is a Canadian and American site fyi.
Good luck!
Cheryl and Jewel

--
Cheryl and Jewel
Oct 2018

Rita Chavez

What is J herb? And what does it help with?
--
Rita C. and Stetson (2001 Tennessee Walking Horse/Gelding, diagnosed IR)
Aiken, South Carolina USA

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Rita%20C.%20and%20Stetson

Kirsten Rasmussen

Hi Helen, I see you've got some answers.  I have always ordered from My Best Horse (never had shipping delays with them), or Mad Barn.  Sounds like Sally Hill's business in Port Alberni would be a nice close source.

Rita, you can search "jiaogulan" in our files to get more info on J-herb.

--
Kirsten and Shaku (IR) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History