#photo #photo

Anette

I have made an album for Superman ,is there a way to arrange the photos in the order you want them? I put the dates and labels as best I could but thought if they could be in order it'd be easier for anyone looking.I did upload them in the order I wanted but they didn't load that way.
--
Anette and Superman (Jaywalker in heaven)
Boomer, NC

Sherry Morse

Hi Anette,

Can you please add the link to the photos (https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=265991) to your signature?  If you want to change the sort order you need to go to the upper right hand corner and select "sort by" and the specify name/date posted/date taken. That will only change the view for you, not everybody else.

Now as far as the pictures themselves - I would put this horse at about a 3 on the Hennecke scale, if not less. (You can see photo examples of horses at different body scores here: https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/files/Case%20History%20Tools/Tools%20and%20How-To%20Help/Body%20Condition%20Scoring%20Guide.pdf).

If you've already run bloodwork on him and nothing is obviously wrong I would be supplementing his pasture with hay at a rate of 2% of his ideal weight (19lbs/day for a 950lb horse) to see if that helps him put weight on.  If he does not gain weight with an increase in forage you may need to do a deeper dive into what else might be going on with him, but to my eyes this is not just a possible PPID issue.

Anette

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 12:33 PM, Sherry Morse wrote:
Thank you, I will try to add the link to my signature. I was able to rearrange two of the pics. As of last week he is getting hay but kinda hard to know how much he's consuming because he's in with another gelding. It is free choice as much as he wants though. He is on 1/4 parascend even though his test came back within range per the vet. He has had the slow to shed coat increasingly since 2018,this year is the worst it has looked and it's all over,before it was just small patches of long hair that remained.