Case History

Deborah Ide

I have Tara's case history updated and ready to post but I can't seem to access the CH files. Help!
--
Deborah
November 2012

Sherry Morse

Hi Deborah,

I just checked and you're definitely a member of the CH subgroup so let's start with the obvious - if you click on your current CH link (https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Deborah%20and%20Tara) does that open the webpage with your hay analysis folder and current CH form?

  • IF yes, you should be able to click on the "+New/Upload" button which will then show a drop down where you can pick "Upload File".
  • That will open an upload window where you will be able to navigate to wherever you have the NEW saved file on your device.
  • Follow the directions to upload the new file
  • Once the new file is uploaded please delete the old form out of the folder to save on storage space.

If you get stuck please let me know exactly where you're stuck so we can sort out what's going on.  The most obvious spot would be if you're not signed into Groups.io but once you sign in you should be able to get to your folder.

Deborah, what happens if you click on your case history link under your signature?  This one below.  Can you not access it from that?

--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo

Deborah Ide

Maybe I am not signed in,m(I thought that I was) because clicking on the connection to Tara's CH in my signature does not open her CH and hay analysis. I will make sure that I am signed in and try again.

--
Deborah
November 2012
Middle Tennessee
Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Deborah%20and%20Tara

Deborah Ide

OK, I am signed in. I see that I was signed in before but I tried logging out and back in again and I still cannot access the CH. I do not see anywhere showing that I am a member of the Case History group although I have updated her CH a number of times. I can get to the

CaseHistory@ECIR.groups.io page but no farther.

--
Deborah
November 2012
Middle Tennessee
Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Deborah%20and%20Tara

Edited

Hmm.  It seems as though you registered into the Case History subgroup using this email address

but you belong to the main group with two different email addresses

the above one as well as
deborah_ide@...

I’m wondering if perhaps you are using the wrong one to log into the subgroup?

I did a fair amount of cutting and pasting here and my text changed character once I did that.  I have no idea how this will post.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response
July 2012

Martha and Logo

Deborah,
The messages you’re sending in this thread are being sent from the account which is different from the case history one.  I think this needs to get straightened out before it gets more complicated but I’m not sure the best way to do it.  It may depend on how many posts you’ve made from each account.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response
July 2012

Martha and Logo

Deborah Ide

 Clicking on my case history link under my signature brings me to the case history main page that states:

"This is the location for uploading case histories and photos of horses with, or are likely to have PPID/EMS, " but there is no button to click to go to case histories that I can see and I do not go to my horse's CH.

--
Deborah
November 2012
Middle Tennessee
Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Deborah%20and%20Tara

Sherry Morse

Hi Deborah,

You may have missed this email from Martha: https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/message/266763

In a nutshell you are not registered on the CH group using your Yahoo email which is why you can't access anything. You need to log into the group using your gmail address and then you will be able to access your file.

Maxine McArthur

Deborah, I clicked on your link and it too me to the folder here:

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Deborah%20and%20Tara

It might be easier if you can keep the same email address for both groups, as Martha mentioned. To do this, you may need to rejoin one of the groups, using the same address as you used for the other group.

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response

Deborah Ide

Thank you for letting me know!I have no idea how the gmail account became associated with the CH as I actually almost never use that account. I amazed that it happened, in fact.