Hoof Photos uploaded #photo-notice

practicalmagic2001@...

I uploaded photos at 2 1/2 weeks post trim. I'm thinking that since she is still acute, that 3 weeks trims would be
warranted.
Is that too agressive?
Both front hooves look the same, but I applied conditioner before I remembered to take photos of the off fore.
--
Donna
Ontario, Canada

Hi Donna,

We really would need a full set of photos for Lavinia to do markups (information on that is in the Wiki: https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/wiki#Photos-and-Hoof-Evaluation-Help) but at a glance toes are still way too long and could be taken well back now.

Hi, Donna.
I have a suggestion to help you see the trim more clearly. Trim the coronary bands so that you can see where the hoof wall starts. It can be a real eye opener to have that half inch of hair removed.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator

practicalmagic2001@...

Thanks Sherry,

I'll round up some help the next time. It's not as easy as it looks. Farrier is coming in 2 days.