ECIR Group 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference -- Early Bird Expires TOMORROW

Nancy C

Hi Kandace

All lectures will be available on-demand, once the recordings are processed and uploaded. That is eighteen hours of lecture. You can review them here. https://www.nolaminitis.org/conference-schedule.php

We are not planning on including orientation in the recordings, as the "live" event for which orientation is developed, will now be a recording.

You will have access for six months via a special link, dedicated to your device.

Registration is now at full price and closes on August 6, 2021, midnight EDT.

Hope this helps!
--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference, August 13-15, ECIR Virtual Conference Room

Kandace Krause

Hello Nancy C.,
I have been looking at these emails and I think I would really like to take part but I know I will not be available for the conference, not the Thursday night orientation.  Can you tell me what exactly is available in the six month availability, is it like being there live?  And will orientation be there also as it seems like no easy way to follow all lectures.
Kandace Krause
Rocky Mountains - Member Since Oct 2020

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 8:05 AM Nancy C <threecatfarm@...> wrote:
Early Bird pricing expires tomorrow Saturday, 07.31.21, midnight EDT (New York USA). Registration closes August 6, 2021, midnight EDT (New York USA).

RECORDINGS!!!! Recordings will be available to attendees, once processed and uploaded, for on-demand viewing on a dedicated link.

Don’t forget, Conference Orientation hour from your hosts, Cindy and Sherry, on Thursday night, August 12, 5:30pm - 6:30pm. Meet hosts Cindy McGinley and Sherry Morse, who will walk you through how this remote conference will unfold, and help you have the best conference possible.

Full schedule here:  https://www.nolaminitis.org/conference-schedule.php

When: The weekend of August 13 - 15, 2021.
Where: ECIR Virtual Conference Room at the location of your choice.

Registration: https://www.nolaminitis.org/registration.php
Who should attend: Anyone with equines in their care.

Thanks to all who have registered already! It is a joy to see your response. You are coming from all all over the globe, and it makes this volunteer very happy.

As always, many thanks to our generous Benefactors who strongly support the needs of the ECIR Group members.

DIAMOND
California Trace
Soft-Ride Equine Comfort Boots
Auburn Laboratories, Inc. - APF
ForagePlus
Uckele
Mad Barn
Custom Equine Nutrition - VT Blend
HorseTech

PLATINUM
Black Horse Spirit, LLC
Progressive Hoof Care Providers

GOLD
Anderson Feed - NuZu Feed
Omega Fields
Equi-Analytical
My Best Horse
Hay Chix
Island Pharmacy
Beet-E-Bites
Triple Crown
Pure Sole
Ontario Dehy

SILVER
Sox for Horses

BRONZE
New England Equine Balance
Yank Gulch Equine
Great Plains Forage Balance
Ration Plus

On behalf of your hosts,
Cindy McGinley and Sherry Morse,

and

the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference Committee.

--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference, August 13-15, ECIR Virtual Conference Room

Chris Hanson

I had problems too. I would get an error after submitting my info when it redirected me to PayPal to pay.

I figured out that above the reg form is a place I needed to click on whether I was a vet or etc.
it had looked to me like a price list, not a place to take an action.

After clicking on the right category for me then scrolling down to once again fill in the form to submit it finally did work.

Good luck!
Chris
--
Chris H in CA 2021

Nancy C

Hi Donna

Yes, all lectures will be available on-demand, once the recordings are processed and uploaded. You will have access for six months.
--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference, August 13-15, ECIR Virtual Conference Room

Donna Hedicke

I would have to miss Friday, due to my work schedule.  But if I register for the conference, will all of Friday be on video to watch so I don't miss anything?
I am not concerned about CLE, just want to hear the information.
Donna Hedicke
You'll never plow a field by turning it over in your mind.

[...]

Edited

Hi Lorin

Actually it's two and a half days of lecture.  18 hours.

I should have added to the info below, that the recordings will be available for six months, post conference.

RECORDINGS!!!! Recordings will be available to attendees, once processed and uploaded, for on-demand viewing on a dedicated link.
--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference, August 13-15, ECIR Virtual Conference Room

Lorin

Hi, I am interested in attending but will not be able to participate during the conference.
I can spare a few hours on and off during the two days but cannot commit two days as my farm chores are demanding.

Can participants watch all of the seminars at a later date?
Thanks!

On Jul 30, 2021, at 10:05 AM, Nancy C <threecatfarm@...> wrote:

[...]

Lorin in NH and SC. Joined September 2016

Nancy C

I'm sorry Lisa. No other issues reported.

Have you tried clearing your cash and rebooting?

If you continue to have an issue, drop me a line at threecatfarm "at" cyberpine "dot" net
--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference, August 13-15, ECIR Virtual Conference Room

liisaacson

Hi Nancy

im not sure if anyone else is having issues registering, but I am encountering errors with the PayPal reference from the registration page. (Seasoned PayPal user…. The registration page link to PayPal seems broken).

thoughts?
thanks,
lisa
--