[ADV] [Special] [ECIR] ECIR Group 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference -- Early Bird Expires TOMORROW

Ruthie TK

Hello

Regarding conference orientation, I am not seeing a time zone specified. Are you sending a link to registrants? Please post details so we can plan to attend.
Thank you.

On Jul 30, 2021, at 7:05 AM, Nancy C <threecatfarm@...> wrote:

Don’t forget, Conference Orientation hour from your hosts, Cindy and Sherry, on Thursday night, August 12, 5:30pm - 6:30pm. Meet hosts Cindy McGinley and Sherry Morse, who will walk you through how this remote conference will unfold, and help you have the best conference possible.

Ruthie Thompson-Klein
360/ 468-2198

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Edited

Hi Ruthie,

That is Central Daylight Time, just like the conference itself. Here's the link to the Conference schedule:

https://www.nolaminitis.org/conference-schedule.php

All the info you need can be found on the registration page.

Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI
Moderator ECIR

Bobbie Day

Thanks for the link Lavinia, I signed up .
Although this will be a big dent in my budget I am excited to learn even more from these amazing people. I have downloaded a lot of past proceedings and am amazed at the knowledge of the group.

--
Bobbie and Desi (over the rainbow bridge 7/21)
Utah, Nov 2019