Invokana help

Carla Anderson Peters

Hello,
It is clear that Cupcake needs Invokana. What am I to do if my vet won’t prescribe it?
Thank you!
Carla
--
Carla

December 2013, WI

Cupcake and Gunnar's Case Histories

Cupcake's Photos

Gunnar's Photos

Hi Carla,

Since you haven't updated your Case History or bloodwork results it's going to be really hard for us to comment on this.  However, has your vet been in touch with Dr. Kellon regarding the use of invokana?

LJ Friedman

So many horses are doing well on invokana I’m thinking that if you sent your vet many  email addresses of vets that are prescribing, that would probably change his tune.

Jesse( over the rainbow) and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos

Carla Anderson Peters