Dental Sedative

Kandace Krause

Hello all,
I am wanting to have K's teeth examamined.  Under normal veterinary sedation she has "fainted" the last two times and fallen in stocks.
I am not having her done in stocks and I would like to try other sedatives.  Previous vet felt she had reacted to sedative with low blood pressure and when evading or struggling with speculum??? she threw her head up, and fainted.  Two years in a row.
Do we know of any problems IR or PPID with  Dormosedan or another known as Ace?
--
Kandace K
Rocky Mountains, Alberta, Oct 2020

dbrowne123@...

Kandace, I found this post by Dr. Kellon helpful when I was needing a sedative for dental.

https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/message/261108

--
Donna Browne and Penny
Scottsdale, AZ