Thrush as symptom of Cushings?

--Is thrush sometimes a symptom of PPID?  I have a 32 year old horse that I am beginning to suspect has Cushings.  I have held off testing him because he has no other obvious symptoms, but I am beginning to wonder if his tendencies toward thrush may not just be my poor attention to cleaning his feet.

I know that there are a lot of miscellaneous issues in PPID horses related to lowered immunity.  Could  a predisposition to thrush be one of them?
Gail Russell 8/30/2008

 https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Gail%20and%20Brother%20-%20Odin%20-%20Decaffe%20%20-Gunthar .

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

Many factors contribute to thrush and age alone impairs immunity. If you want to know if he has PPID, get him tested.