Tis The Season Sale

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

Tis The Season.
The 2 for 1 course sale at www.drkellon.com is on. Please note my webmaster didn't have time to remove reference to the e-zine from the description. The e-zine is no longer active.

--
Eleanor in PA

www.drkellon.com 
EC Owner 2001

Bobbie Day

Yeah !
Thanks Dr.K

On Nov 16, 2021, at 8:56 AM, Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...> wrote:

Tis The Season.
The 2 for 1 course sale at www.drkellon.com is on. Please note my webmaster didn't have time to remove reference to the e-zine from the description. The e-zine is no longer active.

--
Eleanor in PA

www.drkellon.com 
EC Owner 2001

--
Bobbie and Desi (over the rainbow bridge 7/21) 
Utah, Nov 2018
NRC Plus 2020 , NAT , C&IR March 2021

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Bobbie%20and%20Desi 

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=78821

Toni Clark

Hi, 

I just signed up for the bloodwork class but didn’t see a box to put the requested 2nd course in.  Is there another way I can choose the 2nd course.

I was hoping to take feeding the dog and cat course.

On Nov 16, 2021, at 7:56 AM, Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...> wrote:

Tis The Season.

--
Eleanor in PA

www.drkellon.com 
EC Owner 2001

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

I'll take care of that, Toni.

Please do not post questions or course selections here. Use my private e-mail drkellon at gmail.com

Eleanor in PA

www.drkellon.com 
EC Owner 2001

Victoria Draleau

Hi! I paid for my course a few days ago but did not receive an email for registration. Also, how do I pick a second course? Do I email you here?

On Nov 16, 2021, at 10:56 AM, Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...> wrote:

Tis The Season.

--
Eleanor in PA

www.drkellon.com 
EC Owner 2001

--
Victoria Draleau in NC 2020