Jiaogulan & L arginine WITH FEED OR NOT

DawnC

Hello

I have been reading a lot of the messages & comments on Jiaogulan & L arginine and saw some that said not to use with feed, some recommended 20 minutes before feed and some that said added on feed or syringed. Is there a reason for no feed? I noticed that the LAMINOX has both but does not mention withholding it before feeding in its directions for use. I did order some Jiaogulan but now am wondering about it.

Thanks for all your help,
Dawn & Roma
Middletown, DE
August 2011

Sherry Morse

We recommend giving Jiaogulan 20 minutes prior to feeding to help with absorption.  You can read about this in the files: https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/files/Pain%20Medication%20and%20Alternatives/Jiaogulan,%20Nitric%20Oxide%20Support,%20AAKG%20and%20Supps

DawnC

Thank you Sherry!!

Dawn & Roma
Middletown, DE