Timothy Balance Cubes

Robin

I'm in Ocala, Florida and my usual supplier is out of the Triple Crown naturals Timothy Balance Cubes and has implied it is some sort of supply chain issue, but I haven't been able to find any reference to that online. Is anyone else having trouble getting them? If anyone in North central Florida has a source, I would appreciate the info because I haven't been able to find them at any of the other feed store here either.
--
Robin
Joined May 21, 2018

Laura Sager

I cant get them in my area of NY either.  Had to swap over to beat pulp.  Retailer has no idea when more will come.  Other brands not available either he said.
--
Laura L, NY 2021

Laura and Ero

Same for WI. Can’t find. Adding more Stabul-1 as a carrier.

--
Laura and Ero

October 2020 | Erin, WI USA

Ero Case History

Ero Photo Album

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

For anyone having trouble locating cubes, go right to the source. Contact TC https://www.triplecrownfeed.com/contact-us/ and don't forget to also contact info@.... They have outlets other than Triple Crown.

Nancy Kitchen

It's been hit or miss in Massachusetts. We have been told the same, no availability off and on.
--
Nancy K
Smoke and Tucky

Smoke Case History:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Nancy%20and%20Smoke
Smoke Photo Album:    https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=94122
Tucky Case History:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Nancy%20and%20Tuck
Tucky Photo Album:

DawnC

All Southern States in Delaware ran out and we unable to get them since the beginning of February. My Southern States kept after Triple Crown and we got our first shipment in last week. It took a month & a half, and I was almost out of mine. Try to "nag" your feed store maybe they can speed up the process or contact Triple Crown.

Hopefully they will be coming your way soon,

Dawn & Roma
Middletown, DE
August 2011

Robin

Thanks Dr. Kellon
--
Robin
Joined May 21, 2018

jenilmt@...

Same here...called around to 3 + areas in CT and MA...all are out now and saying there is trouble getting things from Canada right now. One person thought they heard truckers were needed to get load that are sitting in Detroit, but could just be rumor. Finding Speedi beet has been difficult, many are out of that as well.
--
Jeni
Northeast USA, Joined way back on Yahoo (so long ago, I can't remember!)

Aurelio Henriques

Hi,
    Deliveries were delayed mostly due to rail line issues (extreme low temperatures). These have now subsided and a many loads have been delivered to the distribution centers in the US. Trucking is still an issue and freight rates are at an all time high (I am sure you have seen it reflected on the prices), but we are getting trucks and the product is moving. You should see availability at the stores improve quickly.

Aurelio
Ontario Dehy, Goderich, Canada
Aurelio Henriques
Ontario Dehy Inc.
On 03/21/2022 12:33 PM, jenilmt via groups.io wrote:

Same here...called around to 3 + areas in CT and MA...all are out now and saying there is trouble getting things from Canada right now. One person thought they heard truckers were needed to get load that are sitting in Detroit, but could just be rumor. Finding Speedi beet has been difficult, many are out of that as well.
--
Jeni
Northeast USA, Joined way back on Yahoo (so long ago, I can't remember!)
CaseHistory@ECIR.groups.io | Files

@SarahNJ

If anyone needs them in central New Jersey, Hemlock Hill Farm in Colts Neck has them in stock.

(And this is my first post to the ECIR group. I've been reading and learning and am greatly appreciative for the wealth of knowledge and experience here!)

--
Sarah | Central New Jersey, USA | 2021
Wizard Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sarah%20and%20Wizard

Bobbie Day

Edited

Sarah welcome to the group.
First off thank you for letting others know where they can source the cubes, I'm sure it will be of a great help to other members who may be in your area.
And since this is your first post since joining, I will be sending along your welcome message. Its good you have been following along and even better that you have a case history and photo album already in place, that's wonderful. BTW, Wizard is stunning! What a handsome fella.
It looks like you have been on top of getting him tested and being vigilant, that's great. And thank you for being so through when filling out your case history, everything helps as you know. It helps our mods tremendously. I would however be cautious about feeds such as the Carb Safe for a horse that is prone to laminitis as it isn't on our Safe Feeds List.
As promised your message is included below, that will be a great source of information should you need it. And please let us know if we can help you with anything.

Hello

Welcome to the group!

  • low carb (less than 10% sugar+starch)
  • low fat (4% or less)
  • mineral balanced

Bobbie and Maggie
Desi (over the rainbow bridge 7/21)
Utah, Nov 2018
NRC Plus 2020, NAT, C&IR March 2021
ECIR Group Primary Response

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Bobbie%20and%20Maggie

Nancy Kitchen

I contacted TC and here is the reply.

Thanks for contacting Triple Crown.

Yes, there are issues with getting enough of the product fast enough from Canada.  We have used up all the “safety” supply we keep in distribution centers in the states to fulfil orders so we are arranging trucks as fervently as possible, but it has been difficult to get as many drivers/loads as we would need to get caught up.

 As soon as we get a truckload into the distribution center, it gets put on orders that are scheduled for that week, it all depends on how many orders there are and when the distribution center is loading trucks for your store.  I see the distribution center that services SunnyNook did get a truck of Balancer cubes, so hopefully if they have an order in for this week or next week, they will get them.

The Triple Crown Safe Starch forage is a low NSC forage that can be used if the Balance Cubes are not available.

So sorry for the hassles these trucking deficits are causing, I apologize that we don’t have a more definitive timeline as to when your store may get them.

Stacy Andersen

Nutrition Consultant/Customer Care Manager

Logo

800-451-9916 (office) | 484-638-6093 (fax)

website | blog | facebook | dealers

PO Box 220 | Mohnton, PA 19540

--
Nancy K
Smoke and Tucky
November 2018, Southeast, MA

Smoke Case History:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Nancy%20and%20Smoke
Smoke Photo Album:    https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=94122
Tucky Case History:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Nancy%20and%20Tuck
Tucky Photo Album:

Laura Sager

My Letter from Stacy reads exactly the same except they swapped out the store name.
--
Laura L, NY 2021

jmc

Letter I received was the same as well.  I can deal with it, I only use the cubes for the supplements, and at least over the summer I'm fine using the beet shreds instead.
--
Jodi
June 2018

Yankee Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jodi%20and%20Yankee