Canagliflozin (Invokana) and ertugliflozin (Steglatro)

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

PLEASE if you are going to try these medications send me your veterinarian's e-mail first so I can give them background information on lab monitoring and diet. It's important.

Jayne Davilli

Thank you Dr Kellon!

On Fri, Apr 22, 2022, 5:32 PM Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...> wrote:
PLEASE if you are going to try these medications send me your veterinarian's e-mail first so I can give them background information on lab monitoring and diet. It's important.

Jayne D in VA 2021

Joan Hornby

Hi Eleanor,

Ranger started on ertugliflozin on 30th March, his bloods were checked on 11th April, results attached. His insulin was 174 before he started. My vet’s email address is mellingvets@..., he hasn’t used ertugliflozin before. Please will you send me the information as well?

Many thanks

Joan

On 22 Apr 2022, at 22:32, Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...> wrote:

PLEASE if you are going to try these medications send me your veterinarian's e-mail first so I can give them background information on lab monitoring and diet. It's important.

Joan Hornby
UK North West
December 2020

Joan Hornby

Hi, sorry forgot to attach the blood results

On 22 Apr 2022, at 22:32, Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...> wrote:

PLEASE if you are going to try these medications send me your veterinarian's e-mail first so I can give them background information on lab monitoring and diet. It's important.

Joan Hornby
UK North West
December 2020

Gymah

Hi Dr. Kellon,
I emailed you with my vet's name and email. He hasn't heard of these medications before, but I might be interested in trying them for my pony (depending on cost). Would you be able to forward him the information on the meds? Thank you!
--
Helene A. in BC 2021
Photo album:

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Joan,

Attachments aren't allowed. You need to upload the blood work results into the case history file for Ranger. If you haven't created one yet, please do so here:

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory

Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI
Moderator ECIR

Suzy Berkowitz

The invokana is on its way. It could take a couple of weeks to arrive. Can you please send me a copy so I can make sure I’m knowledgeable about everything I’m supposed to be doing and feeding and watching out for for Scout. My vet has recommended unsafe items in the past, and without the knowledge I learned from this group I wouldn’t have known it. Thank you
--
Suzy in Fl 2020
Scout Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Suzy%20Scout

Jen

Dr. Kellon could I get an e-mail address that I can forward to a friend.
Thank you