auto hay feeder info needed

Ronelle

Maxine-  Thanks.  I keep forgetting to look at other groups.  I'll do that.
--
Ronelle and Yoyo
2015 Bend, Or, US

Ronelle

I forgot to write that the auto feeder must do hay.
--
Ronelle and Yoyo
2015 Bend, Or, US

Maxine McArthur

Ronelle, there have been a lot of messages about these on the Horsekeeping group too. I just searched using "automatic" and there were a number of threads.

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response

Lorin

Equine automation

--
Lorin in NH and SC. Joined September 2016

Frances C

Think Tracy ((and Salsa) in Tenessee merber of this group posted about a feeder she was using
--
- Frances C.
December 2017, Washington & California

Ronelle

My horse is slowing recovering from an impaction colic. (First and hopefully the only one.)   Once he fully recovers, I need to change how I'm feeding his hay him.  I can't continue to stay home all day to feed 7 times in 24 hrs (the vet's suggestion), nor can I keep getting up at 11:30 pm and 2:00 am forever.   In the past, I've tried hanging small hay nets around his pen but all he did was go from one to another, without any breaks, until all the hay was gone.   I had collected in my "favorites" the web pages for a few companies, but can't seem to find them all.  I keep thinking I'd had info on one model that opened from the front but can't find it.  I have to secure it to the inside wall of his shelter so will have access to only one side of the unit.  Any ideas?
--
Ronelle and Yoyo
2015 Bend, Or, US