PhytoQuench+DC and Mov-Ease

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

I don't know the chemical explanation for the lathering but it is very consistent in my experience. Areas that are inflamed will foam when you rub in the Sore No More and this subsides as it quiets down.

Bruce and Niki Eike

I use Sore No More a lot and have noticed the lathering too when an issue is developing - does it mean inflamation?  What is the chemical reaction that cause the lathering?
--

Niki with Sarah and Ginger
MD, USA

I'm sure it's possible something in the fly sprays would interfere with the SNB lathering. You should wash those areas before applying SNM.

Chris Hanson

I’m a huge fan of Sore No More and have relied on the observation of it lathering to give me a good idea of where and and how sore my horse Woody is at any particular time.

I have noticed recently that 2 flysprays I’ve used recently seem to interact with this lathering and so places Woody would normally need Sore No More don’t lather if he’s had flyspray there.

I usually use the Bronco stuff from Farnam which doesn’t seem to affect the reaction to Sore No More but Endure, also by Farnam seems to stop the lathering.
--
Chris H in CA 2021
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Woody%20and%20Chris

Carla Caudill-Waechter

Thank you, Deb! I will look into it!
--
Carla Caudill-Waechter
Skeeter and Ricky

Deb Walker

Carla Caudill-Waechter

No noticeable loss of muscle mass; he seems to feel ok except for the movement issue, shortened extension of both forelegs and hesitation before stepping. Once he gets moving, the stiffness seems to decrease a little. I have been alternating the Sore No More rubs with Dynamite Release and Unker’s ; his fascia definitely loosens during and after massage.
--
Carla Caudill-Waechter
Skeeter and Ricky

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

How odd! PhytoQuench pellets may help and I would keep up the Sore No More aggressively. Rub him with it several times a day until it no longer lathers up when you apply it. Have you seen any loss of muscle mass?

Carla Caudill-Waechter

Skeeter (18 yr MPH IR gelding) has developed bilateral swelling and stiffness in his shoulders and withers. He is not lame, but moving very carefully and slowly. Chiropractor believes he “did the splits”; he he has had 2 rounds of MagnaWave treatment and daily massage with SoreNo More, and he is slowly improving. I increased his MovEase to 3 grams twice daily. Would Uckele PhytoQuench +  and/or LaminOx support his recovery? Of course I’m open to other suggestions. His hoof temp and pulse are normal. Thanks!
--
Carla Caudill-Waechter
Skeeter and Ricky