Mini Archie - Need Help with Updating Case History and Hay Balancing Question

Laurie

I need to update my case history as my mini horse Archie is having a bad flare-up after doing very well for over three years.

Unfortunately, my computer conked out a few months back and I lost the case history file I had saved. Is there any way to pull it back up so I can edit it, or do I need to start over again?

Also, is there a list of folks who do the hay balancing? My latest load tested low sugar and starch (4%), but I need to get it balanced now.

Thank you!

Laurie and Archie
July 2018 - Texas

Case History
:   https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Laurie%20and%20Archie
Photo Album:   https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=62869

Hi, Laurie.

If you don't want to invest in that software at $15/month, you will need to recreate your CH from scratch. Details are in the Wiki. https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/wiki#Case-History-Help If you get stuck, let us know.

The list of hay balancers is in the Files, in the folder named Diet Balancing: https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/files/6%20Diet%20Balancing/HAY%20BALANCING-1.pdf
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator

Laurie

Thank you, Cass.  Will give it a try.

Laurie and Archie
July 2018 - Texas

Case History
:   https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Laurie%20and%20Archie
Photo Album:   https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=62869

Sherry Morse

If you no longer have your original file you can edit the PDF online using a program like PDF Escape (PDF Editor Free - Edit PDF and Form Filler Online - PDFescape) but ultimately you're probably going to want to edit it again so it'll be easier, although possibly more messy to convert it to an editable file.  You may then copy/paste information into a new file and save that as your new base copy.  Adobe has a free program for this: Convert PDF to Word online for free | Adobe Acrobat