selenium deficiency

Ed

is there a selenium product that ECIR prefers?  Preferably one without vitamin E.

Thank you.
--
Jocelyn Allen

Bozeman, Montana

July 17, 2022

Lorna Cane

I get mine from MadBarn.
https://madbarn.com/

--
Lorna in Eastern Ontario
2002

Hilary McGregor

I also get mine from Mad Barn, and I order it as the organic selenium without the vitamin E. I believe they source Sel-Plex from AllTech.

--
Hilary and Amika
Prince George, BC, Canada

Amika's Case History Folder
Amika's Photos Folder

Jack's Case History
Jack's Photos Folder

Starshine Ranch

Hi Ed, do you mind if I ask why you don't want extra vit e?
--
Linda in Grass Valley, CA  2020  Midnight and Ostara
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Linda%20Midnight%20OStara

I buy Platinum Performance Selenium yeast.  VERY small dose.  They are happy to process small orders.  I will say, the shipping cost was the same for one container as it was for three when I bought it in March of this year.   Shipping is reasonable, and their service is fabulous :)  They are in California.

--
Ellen
Pal & Savvy

Lorna Cane

Not Jocelyn, but E is best absorbed accompanied by oil. I buy E capsules,in oil for this reason. It seems a waste of money to buy the E added to Se,as usually the amount is low,and will diminish over time. Unless of course,it is in a bioavailable form.Someone else needs to speak to that,as it confuses me.
--
Lorna in Eastern Ontario
2002

Ed

Because the E tested high and I have plenty of just plain E.  🐴

Joce

--
Jocelyn Allen

Bozeman, Montana