Jiaogulan presentation by Dr. Kellon 2007-11-28

Ed Allen

I am trying to find the article USE OF THE HERB GYNOSTEMMA PETAPHYLLIUM AND THE BLUE-GREEN ALGAE SPIRULINA IN HORSES
by Dr. Kellon, date 2007-11-28  updated 2017-01-17

Equine Congress - Invited speaker session - Dr.  Kellon's Jiaogulan presentation

Jocelyn

--
Jocelyn Allen

Bozeman, Montana

July 17, 2022

Nancy C

Hi Jocelyn

It is in our files here

Spirulina and Jiaogulan.ppt

Also recommend Dr Kellon's lecture on Endothelin-1 in  Laminitis from the 2013 NO Laminitis! conference.
https://www.ecirhorse.org/proceedings-2013.php
Download is free.

Lots more info with references to jiaogulan with a quick search of the files
https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/filessearch?p=name%2C%2Cjiaogulin%2C100%2C1%2C0%2C0&q=jiaogulan

--
Nancy C in NH

Ed Allen

Hi Nancy,

I don't know if you will be receiving this twice, but thank you for the link to Dr. Kellon's article(s).  I still don't understand how to use the ECIR website and my husband tried and failed also. VERY frustrating.  I also tried to send a thank you yesterday and that didn't work either.

Anyway, thank you again for the link.
--
Jocelyn Allen

Bozeman, Montana

July 17, 2022

Hi Jocelyn,
Does this link take you to what you think of as the ECIR website?  https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/message/281435

There should be a menu with choices such as “Subscription”, “Messages”, “Subgroups”, “Files” and “Wiki”.  There’s also a search window (on the upper right on my/iPad).  When you open Nancy’s link to more articles, you should see that she has selected “Files” and she’s searched for “jiaogulan”.  You can do the same search in the “Messages” also but they won’t be of the same nature.  Check out all the other options to see where they lead you.  The “Wiki” has information for finding your way around the group.  There are search rules as well, most of which I don’t remember but involve the use of quotation marks and plus signs.
--

Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo