URGENT HELP NEEDED WITH DIET NOW: NIR/Wet Chem

Sherry Morse

Hi Julie,

Correct.  If you're using EA you need the 603 Trainer, not the 601.

Kettle Gal

Hi Sherri, Does this mean that the 601 is not wet chem for esc and starch?
--
Julie K. Wisconsin

It's the 603 Trainer test.

Shevawn Romine

How do you request Wet Chem from Equi analyticals?
--
Shevawn and Cassie  03/2015 Gordon,TX

lorraine kitral

--
Lorrie K
Illinois Member since 2016

Nancy C

Over the years we've had members test side-by-side NIR and Wet Chem and found up to 30% difference in results.

I just did the same with my current crop.  The NIR  ESC result was 26% less than Wet Chem results. That could make a big difference for EMS/IR horses.

My clients have often found the same.
--
Nancy C in NH