Cool Stance

Sherry Morse

We do not recommend Coolstance for an IR/PPID horse. You can look it up in the messages for more information on specifics of why.

Helen Connor

A friend is asking me about Cool Stance, a coconut product I am not familiar with. Her horse has DSLD and PPID. Does anyone know if this product contains ingredients that are not acceptable for these conditions?

The horse is elderly (27 yrs old, I think) and has only a few teeth left. It can't chew grass or hay anymore, so she feeds it eats a slurry mix of pelletized foods and water several times a day.

Thanks for any insights you can share.

Helen

--
Helen Connor and Blessing (IR/PPID)