2nd post- Fall labs

Posted 9/13 but no response: I’ve titrated Flame & Diana up to 5mg of Pergolide for the fall & I’m almost at the end of my 3 weeks on the 5mg. I’m planning on drawing insulin,glucose, ACTH & leptin on both horses. Flame is on Invokana & I will definitely be drawing triglycerides. Do I need to draw BUN & creatinine as well? I can’t remember if those become part of the labs for him from now on or not. Thanks in advance!
--
Beth & Flame dx 2013 & Diana dx 2020

NV Oct 2013

Flame Case History

Flame Pictures

Diana Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Beth%20and%20Diana

Nancy C

Hi Beth

Dr Kellon recommended using the chemistry screen at less expense in this message to you

https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/message/274949

BUN and creatinine are kidney indicators, as you probably know. Dr K has a yearly recommendation here
https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/message/239626

--
Nancy C in NH

Thanks Nancy! I had completely forgotten about that older message :)