Hay analysis help

roisin.mccourt@...

Hi

My hay/ pasture analysis is uploaded to our case history folder (link below signature).

Could anyone help me balance my horse's diet, please?

RM
--
Róisín Magee
2022

Maxine McArthur

Hi Róisín
Please contact one of the people on this list in the Files: HAY BALANCING (groups.io)
Sometimes one person may not have availability but the next one will, so don't give up if the first person you contact can't help for whatever reason. As Dr Kellon mentioned, it doesn't matter what country your hay balancer person is in, but it will help them if you can let them know the ingredients/analysis of any feeds that you use. Once you know what you need to balance your hay, you can order a custom mineral mix from Balanced Equine.

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response