avrio overnight shipping on ice

LJ Friedman

shipped monday.. arrived tuesday 12 noon. from AZ to San Diego..  I  paid $30.00 additional for next day on ice... tons of ice in a large box for 60 capsules.. arrived all ice frozen.. etc.. so... good job.... maybe too much ice??

Jesse( over the rainbow) and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos

LJ, my most recent shipping from Avrio was the same: 3 frozen ice packs for a bottle of capsules in a paper bag, no protection from condensation. The package was marked Keep refrigerated or something similar.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator

Valletta Lochridge

I ask for mine to be inside a foil pouch which is placed in the box with the ice packs.  Always nice and dry.

valletta in ca
2012