Overcoming cruelity/ differences

Pennington-Boggio's <pennbo@...>

Linda-
My old girl cannot stand being shut in a barn either. Past memories of
cruelty. I am so glad that your girl found you. You have a wonderful
friend as does she. The Great Spirit must have smiled on both of you to
lead you to each other! It is always amazing to me the things that
people do to animals and even more amazing how animals can overcome all
of the bad stuff to trust us and love us again. Absolutely amazing. It
is a heavy burden of responsibility we carry when our animals love and
trust us so much but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Kay in AK-
Wise words Kay. It is a tough disease and can be so emotionally
defeating. We really do need to support each other in the choices we
make while sharing what we learn. All of us are different, as are our
situations, our horses, and our lives- different regimes will certainly
be a result. It is a relief just to know that others "know" what it's
like.
Chris in CA