allergic to permax?

Linda

Has anyone else had any problems with permax? The first day I gave
her her tongue looked swollen but that went away, now she has hives
all over her neck on both sides, again it may be allergic to a bug
bite however nothing like the tongue swelling and hives have happened
before, just since starting permax. The vet's coming out in the
morning, my horse is alright, no breathing problems and I gave her
some benadryl, like I did with the tngue swelling. she's been
looking
good too, shed out some hair she was hanging onto. O really hope
it's
not the permax, or could it be another cushing's thing?
Linda