From: "rich goldy" <rmgoldy@...>
To: "equinecushings" <EquineCushings@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 10:50 AM
Subject: [EquineCushings] article

the article I am copying is by Dr.Noel Dydbal, Equine Research
Laboratory, at the University of California, Davis. I do not have a date
on it, but found it informative. I have other articles by other
researchers that I will be posting when I can get them scanned (alot
easier, specially with my typing skills!) hopefully next week.
Mary G.

Equine Cushings email addresses:

Post message: EquineCushings@...

Subscribe: EquineCushings-subscribe@...

Shortcut URL to this page:

http://www.onelist.com/community/EquineCushings

rich goldy <rmgoldy@...>

Thanks Makala, I was kinda wondering about that. I will check before
posting it. In the meantime if anybody wanted me to e-mail it to them,
do you think that would be o.k.?

Makyla Waters wrote:

Mary - I also put an article out on our list and the author, who is
also on
this list, pointed out (nicely) that I was infringing on copyrights.
Please
be sure to check if the article you are copying is copyrighted or the
magazine is copyrighted. Karen - maybe you can help us here. Are
most
articles copyrighted somehow, either noted on the first page or the
whole
magazine or journal is copyrighted? How do we find out if this is a
problem? Thanks for your feedback. I'd personally love to read them
and
would be willing to pay for the single issue copy if that's possible.

Take care, Makyla & 4-legged friends