Avrio Pharmacy

Megan Vogel

Avrio called this afternoon and said their certification for Virginia had expired and they could no longer ship to me. They were never certified for MD or WV, I can’t use addresses there as a compromise. Avrio was Pethealth Pharmacy and I have used them for almost 20 yrs for compounded pergolide, and I’m at a loss as to where to go. Wedge wood is expensive and correct me if I’m out of date but I though they had quality issues for their compounded pergolide.

So the question is where do I go now. Devan is on a 2.5 mg prescription. My vet normally uses Wedgewood, they only use Pethealth/Avrio for me.

Thank you,
Megan
member since 2003.

Erica Reimers <Ereimers90@...>

Would you be able to have them shipped a family member in a state close to you that they are licensed in?

--
Erica H CA 2021

Sherry Morse

Hi Megan,

The main issue with WW was the medimelts, not their compounded capsules so while they may be more expensive that would be an option for you.

Megan Vogel

I live in MD and was having them shipped to my mom in VA. My vet is in WV. I don’t have anyone else reliable to send it on every month.

Megan
Member since 2003